10h41 Hot Wheels Hobby: Hot Wheels Finds - the First 2014 Treasure Hunt

October 12, 2013

Hot Wheels Finds - the First 2014 Treasure Hunt

 
In the Mix A there are Still a Few 2013 Cars


Love the Colour Combination on the Prototype H-24


  Welcome back to my blog. This is going to be a short post about my latest Hot Wheels finds. As always in the beginning of the new Hot Wheels serie for each year we get the mix A very fast and usualy I can find everything I want in my collection from that mix. This time it happened the same and I managed to find the cars in the pictures and also the first 2014 Treasure Hunt , Subaru WRX STI. Every A mix has also the last 2013 cars and I also managed to find a few from last year's line.


Team Hot Wheels Drivers on Top of the Hot Wheels Logo


New Short Cards Design and Artwork


Also the new year brought us the new graphics and artwork on the cards , which compared to the ones from last year these ones look alot better , more clear and clean , the colours are brighter and the biggest difference comes with the Team Hot Wheels Drivers graphics that are not on the sides of the cards anymore , now they take just a small place on top of the Hot Wheels logo (you can see the comparison in the pics). This time you can see the car graphics on the card very well and I must say because of that I didn't like the last years artwork at all. This year I really love the choices they made.

Enjoy the pictures , let me know what is your opinion about the card graphics and artwork in the comment section below and feel free to follow my blog anytime if you find it informative and enterteining. I also made a video for my youtube channel and if you like videos more than images you can take a look HERE. Thanks for reading , happy collecting and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment