10h41 Hot Wheels Hobby: Shelby Cobra GT500 Super Snake

January 27, 2014

Shelby Cobra GT500 Super Snake


7 colour variations


One of my first castings


Shelby GT500 Super Snake

  This sports cars is one of the first castings I bought, one of the first ones in my collection and it is also one of my favorites. It was first time introduced in 2011 (the year I also started collecting) in the "New Models" serie and it is based on the real life model car. There have been seven releases so far in different colour variations, besides these two that I am showing there have been also blue, aqua blue, black, green and white. The variation you see now are from the New Models serie from 2011, both with a black plastic base, the yellow one has PR5 rims, while the red version has 10SP.
The only special serie this model has been part of was the Super Treasure Hunt serie from 2013 in green and gold rims with rubber tires. I want to get all the colour variations for my collection, but I missed a few so far and it is going to be very hard.


2013 Super Treasure Hunt


Yellow - PR5 rims ; Red - 10SP rims


2011 New Models


I hope you enjoyed the pictures and this car and you can always leave your feedback in the comments section below. What is your favorite car from Hot Wheels ?
Have a great day and happy collecting

No comments:

Post a Comment