10h41 Hot Wheels Hobby: Latest Hot Wheels & Matchbox Finds and Trade

July 18, 2013

Latest Hot Wheels & Matchbox Finds and Trade


 Welcome back collectors. In this post i want to show you my latest trade and finds from the stores. The same as in every year during the summer season here the stores are almost empty of Hot Wheels, they don't restock often and the stocks they have are three – four months old, so not high hopes of finding something new and also no reason to rush when they bring something new, because i know i will have time to find what i want, what i am looking for.
On my way to the stores i could only find a Matchbox casting , the blue variation of the Batmobile , which i was looking for and i am still looking for the grey variation also. I don't collect Matchbox cars, but from time to time i like to pick some castings. I didn't found anything from the Hot Wheels that i was looking for or that i needed.


Batmobile


1969 Chevelle


1992 Bmw M3


I was in the stores with another collector and we also made a trade. Now those doubles that i had extra, from my previous hunts came in handy, because he was interested in some of them. He has been hunting more than me lately so he grabbed some castings i was looking for from the mainlines and a Treasure Hunt, which is one of my favorites castings as you probably know from my previous posts.


Prototype H-24


These are my latest finds and trades. *What are your latest finds ?*
Let me know in the comments section below. Thanks for reading and have fun collecting.

2 comments:

  1. Nice finds man, I hope you get what your looking for soon. Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete